Posted on Monday, March 26 2012 at 9am
Last month, we kick-started Spring (and our 20th birthday year!) with seven special competitions for you, our VIP readers, to enter.
Not only is it our 20th year in print but last month was in fact our 250th issue. How time flies when you're having fun!
Our March issue may have gone off sale, but you can still grab your copy from MyFavouriteMagazines.co.uk and there's still plenty of time to enter the competitions online too.
There's everything from a brand new Singer sewing machine, to the actual Emma Bridgewater cushion as featured in the issue.
Click read more to enter them all today...
1. WIN a trio of cross stitching bookazines
2. WIN DoCrafts Portobello Road papercraft supplies
3. WIN a worldwide subscription to CrossStitcher
4. WIN a handy Daylight desk lamp
5. WIN Emma Bridgewater's Jubilee cushion
6. WIN a new Singer sewing machine
Our birthday competitions close on Friday 30th March, so get clicking and enter them all. You'll find them underneath our 'competitions' tab at the top of this page... good luck.