Posted on Wednesday, July 24 2013 at 11am
We're excitedly celebrating the birth of the Royal baby here at CrossStitcher HQ – what will Kate and Wills call him? Will there be a little sibling along in a year or two? To celebrate, we've put together a round-up of the best crafty new baby gifts around – from gorgeous birth samplers to fun, quick-to-make gift tags.
1. We can't think of a sampler more fitting for a little prince than this Made in Britain design! It would be dead simple to swap the colour palette to different shades of your choice, too.
2. This contemporary sampler from Etsy shop Mighty Graphite would make a great gift for any style-conscious new parent. Just let the seller know the child's details and they'll laser cut, engrave and embroider the wood panel for you.
3. Whip up an easy greeting card with Lucie Heaton's adorable baby animal designs. We just can't decide which one's the cutest!
4. Needlework artist Jessica Marquez creates beautiful stitched artwork and embroidery kits. This custom heart sampler is made-to-order according to your baby's details.
5. Of course you'll need some fun gift tags to accompany any new baby presents, and this sweet set by Zoe Patching adds the perfect handmade touch.
And if you just can't get enough of all the latest Royal Baby news and gossip, don't forget to download our FREE app!